How to use minicom with Paralell Port

Hello Gang,

  I've recently bought a SPARC server and I have to configure it using LOM (Lights out Management)... SUN sent me a DB25 to Ethernet adapter but, due I've installed debian using the netinstall and I've installed only the piece of software that I need (I don't have Internet in my new home yet :S), plus I've compiled my kernel without Paralell Port Support (which is absolutely fixable), BUT I don't have the parallel port device created (lp, plip or something).

I've attached a text file with the list of my devices, I hope you can help me on this. Basically I need to set up minicom to use parallel port and set up mi new SPARC.

Thank you in advance