Re: MacBook

On Tue, 2008-02-05 at 14:46 -1000, RY wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern,
>
> I wanted to know if I could install Debian on a MacBook using Parallel
> Desktops. If this is possible which package do I use?

The lack of middle-click plus many other little things drove me Mad when
I did this last year, so just to let you know running Debian on MacBook
natively with rEFIt works really well - compiz fusion works perfectly
and the mouse is alot better too (e.g. three finger tap for a
middle-click). It certainly makes the W$nd$ws guys jealous!

Cheers
Mark.