Re: Strange Claws Behavior

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 20:24:34 -0700
Travis Crook <travis@visionsbeyond.com> wrote:

Hello Travis,

> the About Claws screen comes up.  Are the key combinations to the
> shortcuts to the About menu configurable?  If so, how do I change it

Yes.  It seems that whilst you had the "Help" menu open, and the
pointer over the 'About', you pressed the letter 'i'.  To revert, set up
the same as above, (mouse pointer highlighting About in the Help menu),
and press the <delete> key.

Note:  This technique can be used to create a keyboard shortcut for any
menu item.  It's not a CM thing, but tied in with GTK.

--
 Regards  _

You only see me for the clothes that I wear
Public Image - Public Image Ltd