Re: Grub Boot Error on Lenny

Schiz0 wrote:
I have Lenny running on a laptop. I selected to use grub version 2
when it prompted me (back when I first installed grub).

I just now updated my apt sources and ran a upgrade. It upgraded the
grub package, and I rebooted.

Now, after the bios tests, the text "Grub loading kernel" flashes up
for about a second. Then I get an endless flood of the text "invalid
command" or something like that (it scrolls by way too fast).

How can I fix this?

Please post your menu.lst file

Alternatively, replace the menu.lst file with an example file after making the appropriate changes specific to your system.

--
Raj Kiran Grandhi