Re: Iceweasel problems - 3 of 3

Ron Johnson wrote the following on 02/07/2008 08:25 AM:
> On 02/07/08 08:00, Dennis G. Wicks wrote:
>> Ron Johnson wrote the following on 02/07/2008 06:49 AM:
>>> Seems to me that this is a network or DNS issue, not an Iceweasel
>>> problem.
>>>
>> Ron,
>
>> You'd certainly think so, wouldn't you?
>
>> But it is only Iceweasel,on this machine, that has
>> these problems. Not Opera or Konq on this system or any
>> browser on any other system on my localnet.
>
>> Of course everything else on the my net that does any
>> browsing is Win 2k. The other two Debian systems are a
>> web server and and a backup/archive system.
>
>> Any other browsers I can try on Debian?
>
> link2, lynx, w3c, chimera2, epiphany, galeon, iceape, midori,
> netsurf & konqueror.
>
> And I'm sure I missed some.

I guess I should have said "... that aren' Mozilla
based." It seems that every browser that has Mozilla
attached to it has the problem. I haven't exhausted
your list yet, but so far that is pretty consistent.

Amaya, from W3C, seems to be a little buggy, or else it
doesn't suppport everything a "real" browser does!

So, any browsers to try that aren't Moz based?

Tnx!!
Dennis