Re: Basic C and C++ Package

Hello John,

If it is just "compile" you have to install:

g++ - The GNU C++ compiler
 This is the GNU C++ compiler, a fairly portable optimizing compiler for C++.

gcc - The GNU C compiler
 This is the GNU C compiler, a fairly portable optimizing compiler for C.

If you need libraries or compile tools maybe you should add some other packages.

-Félix