Re: Unable to install debian via netinst.iso CD,

On Feb 6, 2008 6:49 PM, narendra sisodiya <narendra.sisodiya@gmail.com> wrote:
I am trying to install Debian from this CD
all are going ok, but when we got option for selecting mirror we are unable to install

We have to install from a local server where all there DVD iso images are extracted like there following folder

we are going with manually and giving
hostname as --->
as path is

but we are getting -- bad archieve

we have to install software while installing Debian

in fact at other system where we have Debian , we have edited some source.lst file , and we are able to install from this local server

please help me....

Narendra Sisodiya

Please help me , in this respect,
Narendra Sisodiya