Re: Unable to install debian via netinst.iso CD,

On Feb 6, 2008 6:49 PM, narendra sisodiya <narendra.sisodiya@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
I am trying to install Debian from this CD
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r2/i386/iso-cd/debian-40r2-i386-netinst.iso
all are going ok, but when we got option for selecting mirror we are unable to install

We have to install from a local server where all there DVD iso images are extracted like there following folder
http://10.64.23.27/asdasd/repo1
http://10.64.23.27/asdasd/repo2
http://10.64.23.27/asdasd/repo3

we are going with manually and giving
hostname as --->    10.64.23.27
as path is
asdasd/repo1

but we are getting -- bad archieve

we have to install software while installing Debian

in fact at other system where we have Debian , we have edited some source.lst file , and we are able to install from this local server

please help me....

--
Narendra Sisodiya

Please help me , in this respect,