Per app GTK+ theme?

Since Audacious was upgraded to version 1.4.x it has been complaining
that the GTK theme engine is broken (gtk-qt engine).  While I can tell
the box to never show again, if there truly is some aspect that's
broken I'd like to tell Audacious to use the GTK default theme while all
of the other GTK apps on my system use gtk-qt.

Is this possible?  I looked through GNOME's GTK theme documentation but
didn't see anything obvious.  Or, is this an all or nothing deal?

- Nate >>