Re: Sarge EOL date

Kevin Mark wrote:

> Security Support for Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (Woody) was terminated one
> year after the release of Debian GNU/Linux 3.1 (Sarge).
> > Is Sarge following the same EOL cycle or can one expect a longer period
> of Security Support ?

  It will be the same; security support ending in April 2008.

Do you have systems that need this support continued? If so, there are
Debian consultants on www.debian.org. Do you have systems that can not
use testing or a newer stable release?

We have ~50 servers that still are running Sarge. All I needed was an
official EOL date so that I could plan the transition to Etch and justify
the use of extra manhours to upper management.

Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Henrik Johansen