Re: Sarge EOL date

Kevin Mark wrote:

[...]

> Security Support for Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (Woody) was terminated one
> year after the release of Debian GNU/Linux 3.1 (Sarge).
> > Is Sarge following the same EOL cycle or can one expect a longer period
> of Security Support ?

  It will be the same; security support ending in April 2008.

Steve
--

Do you have systems that need this support continued? If so, there are
Debian consultants on www.debian.org. Do you have systems that can not

We have ~50 servers that still are running Sarge. All I needed was an
official EOL date so that I could plan the transition to Etch and justify
the use of extra manhours to upper management.

-K

[...]

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards