Re: Xorg problems dpkg-reconfigure

On Feb 2, 2008 10:10 AM, Der Engel <engelster@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, my issue really is to make 'dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg'  to
> work, to be able to generate a full xorg.conf with it, i don't know
> why it only asks me keyboard options only and then it closes. The
> xorg.conf below was generated using:  'dpkg-reconfigure -plow
> xserver-xorg'

I think the debconf stuff for xorg has been changed, due to the fact
that xorg now works (or should work) with a very minimal xorg.conf.
The goal the upstream xorg devs are approaching is to be able to
run X without any conf file at all.

I just found some related information:
http://wiki.debian.org/XStrikeForce/XSFTODO

Cheers,