Re: system boot hangs at or after filesystems check
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: system boot hangs at or after filesystems check
- From: Csányi Pál <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 09:45:30 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sat, 02 Feb 2008 08:48:35 +0000 keltezéssel Csányi Pál azt írta:
> Sat, 02 Feb 2008 08:39:48 +0000 keltezéssel Csányi Pál azt írta:
>> I see only that that the sda SATA drive are used from some
> I can to stop this with C-c, and the boot go on and come to end
This hang happen at /var mount point. /var has its own partition
which is 14 GB.
Maybe this hang is nothing else as fsck check the partitions filesystem?
Any advice is appreciated!