Re: compiz + xfce4 on stable (etch) [Was: new user question: debian on a Thinkpad T61]

On Jan 30, 2008 5:07 PM, Jimmy Wu <jimmywu013+debian@gmail.com> wrote:
> Secondly, is there some sort of compiz settings gui in debian etch?  I
> couldn't find one, and the only thing I have available is
> gconf-editor, which is usable but difficult.  For example, I wanted to
> turn off the wobbly plugin but I have yet to find the gconf entry that
> will let me do that.

Would it be worth it to set up a mixed stable/testing system to use
the testing version of compizconfig-settings-manager?  I am thinking
of either doing that or sticking with gconf.

--
Jimmy Wu
Registered Linux User #454138