Re: Accessing a TV adapter via my network

Barry Samuels wrote:
[snip]
I have setup my cardboard computer (it's in a cardboard box) using an old main board with a 750 MHz Athlon K7 and 768 MB of RAM. I fitted a PCI ethernet card and a PCI wireless card. There is a 6.5 GB hard drive
[snip]

it would a lot safer to get a proper casing for that. You're looking at a fire hazard with a cardboard box and those components.

Ace.
--
"Not many people know when love really starts...
More than a friend, but not quite lovers.