Re: PUPPIES FOR SALE

On Wed January 30 2008, David Baron wrote:
> OK spamassassin folks: Rules which would say no puppies on software mailing
> lists, no software on dog-breeders mailing lists. A few false alarms, i.e.
> "that great new app is such a sweet-puppie" and that "breeder's management
> package is a killer app" (or is that a yap?).

so, you are saying I will need to add a spamassassin rule for specific words,
such as dxxdo, puppy, cat, kittie, then hope people don't put words like that
in a real sentence?

The email at least had real sentences, no extraneous words at the bottom ,and
no gif files with crap in them. I'm sure game for tweaking spamassassin, I
need to learn more about the %'s and numbering system..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800