Re: PUPPIES FOR SALE

On Tuesday 29 January 2008 18:34, kathybarryy@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
> I am kathy barry by the by the name,i have two puppies of whose breed are
> tcup yorkies and english bull dog for sale.The puppies comes with akc,ckc
> papers,1 yr health gurantee and they got thier 1st shot.
>
> I am giving this puppies out for sale because i will be going for a tourism
> and do not have people who can help me take good care of them,that is why i
> am finding good home for those puppies,if you know yo would be interested
> in purchasing this puppies contact me @kathybarryy@gmail.com
>
> Thanks
>
> Kathy barry

First of all, let me say a big thank you, as it proves that my spamfilter is
not yet filtering out spam from the Debian mailing list.

Next. I have a dog, but I don't believe you have any puppies. They are just
fictional creatures, created by you for the express purpose of extracting
money from easily influenced folks who respond to this violin playing,  and
as to what's going to happen to these poor little puppies if nobody comes
along and gives them a good home.

If your "I will be going for a tourism", and bad grammar at that, but presume
you won't be around to look after these poor little puppies that don't exist.
Why don't you just bring out your shotgun, put the poor little puppies in the
backyard, and blow them away. Of course, they don't exist, so you can't do
that, as your are just another spammer/scammer trying to make a fast buck out
of somebody that responds to this sort of crap.

Apologies to the list for this reply. I've been trying to hard to get
bogofilter to remove spam from mailing lists, and this post has proved that
my efforts have failed up to now, as it turned up in the Debian mailbox.

I do wish that I could find a way to get bogofilter to deal with mailing list
spam. Unfortunately it's an ongoing problem.

Nigel (Seriously pissed off at the spam problem)