Re: DSL modems over USB?

On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 22:29 +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:

> As I see web pages, Speedstream 4200 supports ethernet too.  Why not
> connect it by ethernet unless you have some feature limitted version.

I wanted to connect 2 computers to it - one via USB and one via DHCP.
After finding the drivers for Vista I was able to discover that it only
allows one computer at a time to be connected - USB or Ethernet, but not
both. Since then I've noticed that it reboots at regular intervals so I
switched to an older non-ADSL2 modem.

--
bye,
pabs