Re: apache/subversion with ldap

hhding wrote:

> Thanks for your advice :)
> Here is the config file, I take your advice and change Require group to
> Require ldap-group, but it does not work.
>
> ::::::::::::::
> /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/dav_svn.conf
> ::::::::::::::
> <Location /svn>
>
>   DAV svn
>
>   SVNPath /var/lib/svn
>   AuthType basic
>   AuthName "SVN"
>   AuthBasicProvider ldap
>   AuthzLDAPAuthoritative on
>   AuthLDAPURL ldap://localhost:389/dc=my?uid
>   Require ldap-group cn=groupA,dc=my
>
>   AuthzSVNAccessFile /etc/apache2/dav_svn.authz
> </Location>

Looks very much like my config:

< LocationMatch "/(.*)">
    AuthType Basic
    AuthName "Authentication"
    AuthBasicProvider ldap
    AuthUserFile /dev/null
    AuthLDAPURL "ldap://backend.example.com/dc=openforce,dc=com?uid?sub
(objectClass=simplesecurityObject)"
    AuthLDAPRemoteUserIsDn off
    AuthzLDAPAuthoritative on
    AuthBasicAuthoritative on
    AuthLDAPGroupAttribute memberUID
    AuthLDAPGroupAttributeIsDN off
</LocationMatch>

  <LocationMatch "/maven(.*)">
    Dav On
    <Limit GET HEAD OPTIONS PROPFIND>
      require ldap-group cn=maven,ou=accounts,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=com
    </Limit>
    <LimitExcept GET HEAD OPTIONS PROPFIND>
      require ldap-group
cn=developement,ou=accounts,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=com
    </LimitExcept>
  </LocationMatch>

the ldap looks fine to me.

/martin

--
http://noneisyours.marcher.name
http://feeds.feedburner.com/NoneIsYours

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.