pxelinux.0 and bsd.rd

Hi,

I'm trying to add the option for installing openBSD to our pxe boot server
(debian/etch),

I got bsd.rd from a mirror and placed

LABEL openbsd_i386_42
        KERNEL openbsd/i386/42/bsd.rd

in the pxelinux.cfg/default

for that all I get is: Invalid or corrupt kernel image

ok, next try (found this on a few mailing lists but I have a feeling that's
a feature that is not available):

LABEL openbsd_i386_42
        KERNEL memdiskappend
        APPEND initrd=openbsd/i386/42/bsd.rd --

I get: Could not find kernel image: memdiskapped
(The same is true for "memdisk" only)

Last thing i came up with was:

LABEL openbsd_i386_42
        KERNEL openbsd/42/i386/floppy42.fs

which loads, but then it's just weird colored output.

I have a feeling that pxelinux.0 (from debian/etch) is just incapable of
booting openbsd kernels. Or is there anything I'm missing in the config?

Note I'm not using syslinux I just installed tftp-hpa specified my root dir,
put the pxlinux.0 boot.txt pxelinux.cfg/default in it which all works fine
for linux installations. I'd like to avoid installing more stuff and keep
it simple by just adding the necessary switches to pxelinux.cfg/default if
that is possible

thanks
martin

--
http://noneisyours.marcher.name
http://feeds.feedburner.com/NoneIsYours

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.