Re: Wrong size on the screen

Karl Gustafsson wrote:
Hi!
I've got a little problem with the size configuration when I'm running Debian. The thing is that my dog bite the screen on my Macbook so I must use a external screen. But instead of getting a nice view of everything I get the configuration 1024x768 when the screen seems to be 1300x800 or something like that.
So I don't get the hole picture.
I've looking on the file /etc/X11/xorg.conf
But I don't understand much about that file.

Karl Gustafsson

I have two kittens and they attack my linuxs too!
Why do pets like to bite the linux?