Re: la philosophie...

Dear François Deviere,

Please excuse this rather unexpected letter. About a month or two ago I received a letter from a gentleman in France, who had attended one of my seminars on subtle energies and esoteric psychology over ten years ago. Unfortunately, since I was no longer familiar with his name, I have been unable to relocate his email (amongst the hundreds of emails I receive).

I just ran into your name on my list by accident and wondered whether you might be the gentleman concerned.

Please forgive my importunity, but I have been trying to locate this lost name for a month or two so that I could respond to his letter.

Please let me know,
Michael Robbins
President: University of the Seven Rays