Re: samsung printer ML-3051nd on Debian

David wrote:
> H.S. wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Anybody know what kind of support does Debian have for Samsung laser
>> printer ML-3051nd? I am thinking of recommending this one for a small
>> office of a friend's. Support in Linux is very important. I was also
>> considering Brother HL-5250DN but it is not available anymore locally.
>
> http://openprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Samsung-ML-3051ND
>
> Regards,

Samsung's website says that it supports the following emulations:
PostScript3, PCL6, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON.
(from:
http://www.samsung.com/my/products/printer/laserprinter/ml_3051nd.asp?page=Specifications
)

I wonder if that PostScript3 emulation is the real PS support? Or, in
other words, wonder what PostScript3 emulation means w.r.t. the PS standard.

->HS