Re: My favorite radio stations

On 1/15/08, Jamiil Abduqadir <jalqadir@gmail.com> wrote:

> On a side note, I have looked for a deb package for Adobe Player 9 but to no
> avail.

If you have the non-free repository enabled, try installing
flashplugin-nonfree and flashplayer-mozilla.

libflashplayer.so should be in the plugins subdirectory of whereever
your browser keeps its cache and  other files, typically something
like /home/$USER/.mozilla/plugins.

I have mine set up so that the flashplayer directory is in my $HOME,
since I installed the tarball from adobe's site and not from debian
(shame on me) :).