Compiz: Blacklisted PCIID '8086:29a2' found

I had shiny, bling on my desktop until a recent update of compiz-fusion
packages (I get them from
http://download.tuxfamily.org/shames/debian-sid/desktopfx/unstable/).

Now I'm greeted by the following when running compiz-manager:

  Checking for Xgl: not present.
  Blacklisted PCIID '8086:29a2' found
  aborting and using fallback: /usr/bin/metacity

I've done some searching online, but haven't found anything really
helpful.  Any ideas of how I can get my wobbly windows back again?

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus

What if I don't want to obey the laws? Do they throw me in jail with
the other bad monads?
     -- Daveman