Re: NetworkManager and XFCE

"Eduardo B. V. Pereira" <eduardo_bvp@yahoo.com.br> writes:

> Hi, I would like to know if there is any NetworkManager frontend to
> the XFCE environment. Or if there is any software that I could use
> instead.
>
> Thanks in advance.

You need to install the xfce4-xfapplet-plugin:

 for the Xfce 4 panel. The plugin itself has no special functionality,
 its only purpose is to enable one to use Gnome applets inside the Xfce
 4 panel just as they are used inside the Gnome panel.

Once done, add that to your panel and let it run network manager applet.

--
peter.