Re: Getting older debian packages

On Jan 14, 2008 8:17 AM, Sebastian Bauer <sb@sebastianbauer.info> wrote:
Some days ago, I updated the libc package to version 2.7. The system is a
virtual server (i386). Since I've performed the updating the system is broken.
As I figured out by browsing through the web the server uses a kernel which
conflicts with the newer glibc packages. Now, because I can't upgrade the
kernel I would like to replace the glibc package of version 2.7 with an older
one (2.6). However, unfortunately the /var/cache/apt/archives directory does
only contain the most recent packages. I've alredy looked though the web but
haven't found any place where I can download older testing packages. So my
question is, is there a place, where I can download older packages such as the
mentioned version 2.6 of glibc?

http://snapshot.debian.net/package/glibc

--
Chris Howie