Re: azureus

On Sat, Jan 12, 2008 at 05:50:48PM -0600, Michael Shuler wrote:
> On 01/12/2008 05:15 PM, Rick Pasotto wrote:
>> On Sun, Jan 13, 2008 at 12:01:09AM +0100, Peter Greff wrote:

>>> Maybe you're waiting for someone who updates your Java installation?
>>> We're waitiing for more information. :) What version of Java, Azureus and
>>> Debian are you using?
>>
>> I update daily to testing (unless listbugs indicates a problem).
>>
>> azureus: Installed: 3.0.3.4-2
>>
>> The dependencies are whatever aptitude determines is required.
>
> I do not use azureus, but many client issues that I have had with various
> applications were rectified by starting fresh with no configurations,
> letting the app write new defaults.  I am curious if you get the same
> behavior without any old ~/.azureus around - make sure you have no azureus
> running, and:
>
> $ mv ~/.azureus ~/.azureus-OLD
>
> Then start it up and see what happens.

Same thing.

The bottom info bar shows 1,374,915 users (updated every few seconds).
Each of the five tabs shows a different display but the OnVuse and
Dashboard tabs continue to show the 'Loading...Please Wait'.

Entering something in the search box produces no results.

> The java version you have installed might be helpful.

$ java -version
java version "1.4.2-03"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build Blackdown-1.4.2-03)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build Blackdown-1.4.2-03, mixed mode)

--
"The way to defeat fear: decide on a course of conduct and follow it.
 Keep so busy and work so hard that you forget about being afraid."