[OT] Areca 1210 "Capacity Expansion"

Hello,

we own an areca 1210 and currently have a RAID5 with 4x250GB. As disk space
is low we'd like to replace it with 4x1000GB.

We already found a supported disk, hotpluggable, etc.

Now after subsequently replacing the drives how can we expand the RAID set
to a net of 3TB (the controller does support sets that large). I scanned
the manual and FAQ at areca but couldn't find any pointer on how we would
go about that.

Anyone been there done that?

thank
martin

--
http://noneisyours.marcher.name
http://feeds.feedburner.com/NoneIsYours

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.