Re: Anyone run nvidia driver + latest xorg 7.3?

Damon L. Chesser wrote:
On Fri, 2008-01-04 at 06:45 -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

<snip>

I conclude that this is perhaps due to the DRI being loaded and/or
running the latest binary from Nvidia.  However I never had an issue
running the latest sid xorg with the latest debian nvidia glx.

Thanks Damon. If you run the latest Sid nvidia driver that would be version 100.14.19 which came out 09/18/07

As I told Ron, I have to use the 96xx legacy series because of the cards that I have.

nv really does not compare with nvidia.
my multi-seat users need X.
I guess I am looking for new videocards.

Hugo