Automating Debian installations

I have been digging for a few days now for some clarification on automating the installation of debian.

I have created a local mirror that I would like to use via nfs, but I am not sure how to configure either the preseed file or if I have to add a command to the kernel boot command. I am able to get the machine to boot the installer and it seems to find the preseed config file in on the tftp server, but it doesn't appear that it will mount the nfs location, not to mention how to configure the preseed file to point to this location.

Please let me know if more information will help.

Thank you
Bjorn