Re: Contacts printing

Rodolfo Medina wrote:
I managed to sync my mobile phone to the PC with opensync, so I copied the
Contacts into the file system.

Then I fetched them with Evolution, but I don't like the way it prints them
out, and it doesn't seem to be customizable.

If you imported the contacts into evolution, then you should be able to export them in csv format. (I think you should be able to, I have not tried) Then just import it into some spreadsheet, format it the way you like and print it.

Raj Kiran