Re: Debian in the Enterprise?

mack stout wrote:
As silly as these questions are... I'm trying to convince upper-management at my company to use Debian in our retail environment on thin-clients, registers, and servers. I was wondering if there's a list of companies (if not, maybe I could set one up) that use debian, or if other users might be willing to testify that their company uses debian.

Ben
This is very different from your target environment, but Iowa Telecom runs most of their internet servers on Debian. A few Redhat machines remain, but they will be switched to Debian when time allows.