[Off Topic] Sourceforge putting MS ads in developer emails

I noticed yesterday an advertising block in an email for a developers'
list for a Free Software project hosted on SourceForge.net which I
don't wish to reproduce here as to avoid giving MS free advertising.
Suffice it to say, I am not pleased that Free Software developers are
being force fed MS advertising and that my name and email address are
being associated with MS.

I don't intend this as a flame war, but I just want to alert anyone
involved in a project hosted at SourceForge that this being done.

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of
             My Kawasaki KZ-650 SR @            |     a GNU generation!"