Splitting out apache2 virtual host bandwidth usage

Just been monitoring a new server - it has several apache2 virtual hosts and ntop is reporting within the last day 250M bandwidth usage on http alone.

I know I can see on the awstats graph for each host the usage there. But - is there a simple way to either get ntop to separate by virtual hosts (not sure if this kind of customization is available) or - some other way to collect this information on a graph showing http bandwidth by virtual host? Note - all are on the same IP (NameVirtualHost config in apache).

Just curious - got a bit fed up with clicking thru large numbers of awstats reports :)

Chris Searle
debian-user@chrissearle.org