Re: how can i run a BTS (like debian)

On 10/1/07, Jabka Atu <mashrom.head@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,...

im helping to the local student body web site (http://www.asce.co.il) and i would like to use some BTS for it.
at first i thought that i could create a dummy package and use Debian BTS for it .
but then i realized that this is not polite with out asking permition.

can i do such a thing ?

also how can i run my own BTS (that would work like the debian one).
is ther a reportbug in PHP :
since im working on one and i don't want to work for nothing ..

for debian BTS.

Regards ...

bsh83.blogspot.com // << "couse i wanna be somebody. "<<(char ) 13 << "My blog" ;
scese.blogspot.com // << " Acdemic Blog "<< (char) 13 << "Lecture documentation project"