Font issues when Printing to PDF with the KDE Psuedo-Printer

Everytime I print a PDF file from Kword, the font is jumbled up, and I do not
understand why. I have tried Arial, Times New Roman, and Bitsteam Vera Serif.

What can I do to make these fonts appear correctly?

I have an example of a document pritned from the OpenOffice PDF printer and
the KDE (Kword) PDF printer, mentioned here:
http://matthewpoer.freehostia.com/wordpress/2007/06/15/win-and-loss-for-kde/
--
Matthew K Poer <matthewpoer@gmail.com>
Location: GA, USA              Web: http://matthewpoer.freehostia.com