Iceweasel Display Problem

Hello.

I have been using Debian and Iceweasel for a few months now, and so far I haven't had any major problem. However, recently, Iceweasel began having this strange problem where fonts on a page would change color. For example, on the mplayer homepage (mplayerhq.hu), the fonts would show up in some combination of different colors (instead of the correct colors). If I scrolled down, anything below the area I saw when the page loaded would be fine, and if I scrolled up again, the page's fonts would be the correct color (although moving the mouse or opening a window would cause the colors to get distorted again, regardless of where I was on the page)

I have tried reinstalling (aptitudere install), purging Iceweasel, and changing the profile but neither corrected the problem. The problem seems to be happening only in iceweasel (Epiphany works fine). I have uploaded a screenshot of this problem (while viewing the mplayer homepage at mplayerhq.hu) at http://www.savefile.com/files/800825 .

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks for any help,
Sean

PS. I apologize if I already posted this, I didn't see the message in the archives or on gmane after 12 hours, so I assumed the message didn't send.