Re: Questions regarding apache2 authentication using either Pam or MySQL

Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 06:10:05PM -0400, Eric A. Bonney wrote:
It appears that the mysql package has not yet been brought into the etc repositories yet and I found a post online from back in May that someone was wondering if this was going to be brought in the etc repository soon or not. No follow-up on the post has been given yet.

Why not just use libapache2-mod-auth-pgsql ?

It is already in Etch, and as a bonus you can use a superior database.

Regards,

-Roberto

Mostly because I am not familiar with pgsql and never heard of it. Guess I will take a look at that also....