Re: does etch have package that allow user bypass Internet censorship

On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 10:26:23PM -0500, Klein Moebius wrote:
> * Serena Cantor <qipaishi2006@yahoo.com> [2007-06-03 03:09:33 -0700]:
>
> > Thanks! Don't worry. I know the government allow what, doesn't allow what. If you post
> > antigovernment message in popular BBS, or protest before government building,  then you'll quickly
> > run into  trouble. I don't believe government have time monitor this list. This list is
> > high-traffic, but few Chinese join the list, so my message's effect is limited.
>
> >From what I understand about the Great Firewall, you should be advised
> that the government searches traffic based on keywords in plain text
> traffic, DNS lookups, and the like.  The government may or may not have
> the time to monitor this list, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
>
> Computers do these searches, not people.
Which is a good reason to use odd word spacing, mis-spelled words or
other forms to confuse computers: eg. \/ia9ra spelllling. Have you seen
the site called 'http://icanhascheezburger.com/' It uses a kind of
made-up language that any computer couldnt understand.
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|