Re: Etch / Samba server weirdness

On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 11:11:55PM -0400, Michael Lueck wrote:

> 1) Wrong / Missing Windows group memberships (domain groups, etc...)
> 2) Inability to use the 'net' command to assign the permission to add
> workstations to the domain for a special account
> 3) Inability to make the domain admin group printer admins with the net
> command

<SNIP>

> We also filed a bug report at the following URL:

No offense, but that is not a very useful bug report.  If you really
want to help out, you need to also send the following as a follow-up to
the initial bug report:

 - your related configuration file(s)
 - commands which produce the strange behavior
 - excerpts of log files which demonstrate the strange behavior

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez