Re: cannot access machine after apt-get dist-upgrade

On 06/03/2007 06:58 AM, Robert Cates wrote:
Hi,

this is going to be my new server, so there's no GUI, only text mode, and it gets all the way to the login prompt, but the machine will not take keyboard (USB, which is what I always used) input. As I was saying, I can see during the bootup that the network cards are not started, but I can't tell why, so I'm therefore also unable to access the machine per remote SSH.

Thanks for your help,
Robert

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=debian+etch+usb+keyboard

Visit the second link and search for "USB keyboard"