Problem sasl2-sql.

Hi,I asked this question to postfix groups before send here but nobody answered so if not problem,i want to ask to debian groups.

i have configured server with postfix and courier imap.Both of
using mysql support and postfix is using libsasl2-modoules-sql for
authentication.

courier-imap works normally with sql.I have a problem postfix with
sasl2-sql authentication.

I have installed libsasl2-modules-sql,libsasl2-modules and postfix-
mysql and configured /etc/postfix/sasl/smtpd.conf like below:

pwcheck_method: auxprop
auxprop_plugin: sql
mech_list: plain login cram-md5 digest-md5
sql_engine: mysql
sql_hostnames: 127.0.0.1
sql_user: <sqluser>
sql_passwd: <password>
sql_database: mail
sql_select: SELECT <field> FROM <table> WHERE email='%u@%r'

password field type of encrypt that store user account password on
mysql database.when i change password field type from encrypt to text
on mysql database,authentication is ok,i can send mail.

I tried change authenticaton type and configured digiest-md5,cram-md5
and login but not works,while password field type is encrypt

when i use password field type encrypt on mysql database,i have a
fallowing warning:

postfix/smtpd[1786]: warning: SASL authentication failure: Password
verification failed
postfix/smtpd[1786]: warning: unknown[ z.z.z.z]: SASL PLAIN
authentication failed: authentication failure

In short,dont work sasl2-sql authentication,while password field type is encrypt.

What can i do for solve this problem while i use encrypt for password
field type ?

Thanks all for helps.

--
Iyi calismalar.Basarilar...