Re: apt-listchanges und Mailversand

On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 09:58:01AM +0200, jochen kaechelin <gissmoh@figgfrosch.de> was heard to say:
> ich hab hier eine Etch am Laufen und habe nurn folgendes
> Problem:
>
> Ich habe apt-listchanges so konfiguriert:
>
> [apt]
> frontend=mail
> email_address=root
> confirm=0
> save_seen=/var/lib/apt/listchanges.db
> which=both
>

> Mein postfix blockiert aber diese Mails immer mit folgender
> Fehlermeldung:

>         apt-listchanges: Changelogs f\303\274r pitbull\n

  I believe this is bug #391014.  Telling the maintainer you're getting
actual failures might convince him to take another look at it :).  In
the meantime, perhaps you can set your LOCALE for apt-listchanges to
en_US -- it looks like the problem is the umlaut in the mail subject.

  (I apologize if you can't read English -- hopefully someone at
   debian-de will help you out.  My German doesn't extend to technical
   matters very well :( )

  Daniel