Re: Fonts quality in Desktop with Iceweasel

Hello Florian.

This is my output, any suggestion for optimize this
wil be welcome
Josep

linux@debianet:~$  awk '/fontconfig/,/^$/{if
(/^(Na|Va)/) print}' /var/cache/debconf/config.dat
Name: fontconfig/enable_bitmaps
Value: true
Name: fontconfig/hinting_type
Value: Native