Linksys wireless nic

I am in the process of trying to get a Linksys wireless network card up and
running. I have downloaded the DriverLoader from Linuxant. The file I am
using is 'driverloader_2.37_i386.deb'. When I try to install this package
by "dpkg -i driverloader_2.37_i386.deb" I get the following error;

No pre-built modules for: Debian-4.0 linux-2.6.18-4-486 i686

I am then told to install the package 'kernel-headers-2.6.18-4-486' which
doesn't seem to exist by using aptitude search. I had installed Debian using
the "Debian 4.0 i386 kde" cd which I assume didn't install the source
headers. My problem is this PC isn't connected to the Internet so I need
a .deb file that contains the Linux source headers that I can move to it to
install but I am not sure what file I really need.

Or, if I am totally off base or going in the wrong direction for getting a
Linksys wmp54g wireless working then let me know. I'm still sort of a Linux
newbie.

Thanks,
Randy