Problem with jumbo frames and dhcp

Hi, I'm trying to set a MTU of 9k for my gigabit network. All works well for that, however it doesn't work with DHCP. In the dhcpd.conf file on the server, I put "option interface-mtu 9000;" and then in the /etc/network/interfaces file on the clients I put "iface ethx inet dhcp", however when I do ifup on the dhcp clients it says "SIOCSIFMTU: Invalid argument". The only way around this is to not use a dhcp client and set everything manually. I think this might be a bug. I'm using the official DHCP servers and clients from the ISC, with debian etch stable AMD64.

Soyez parmi les premiers à essayer Windows Live Mail.