Re: I am ANGRY with Debian.

* Manoj Srivastava (srivasta@ieee.org) wrote:
> On Thu, 31 May 2007 19:59:27 +0100, Nic James Ferrier
> <nferrier@tapsellferrier.co.uk> said:
>
> > My name is Nic Ferrier. I am really ANGRY at Debian.  After 10 years
> > of being a dedicated Debian user I have reached the point at which I
> > am so angry with what is being done that I want to stop using it. I
> > will start to look for viable alternatives to Debian.
>
>         Good luck with your software choices elsewhere.  I suggest you
>  look at the GNU web site to see what OS they recommend; it may be more
>  to your liking, since you consider the GFDL licensed software to be
>  free.

One could go with gNewSense, http://www.gnewsense.org/, which is what
Richard Stallman uses.  It appears to be Ubuntu stripped of anything
that the maintainers would consider non-free.  I am assuming that
would not mean Emacs docs, as RMS endorses it, but would probably be
things like nvidia drivers I suppose.

Patrick