how to undo e16keyedit config in enlightenment?

Hi, I'd like to configure keybindings using the
~/.enlightenment/keybindings.cfg file, but I've previously used
e16keyedit and I'm having trouble undoing the changes made by it.

I'm trying to restore a few keybindings that I deleted using
e16keyedit to verify that the keybindings.cfg file is working, so I
copied /usr/share/enlightenment/config/keybindings.cfg to
~/.enlightenment/ and restarted enlightenment. The default keybindings
were not restored.

Since e16keyedit is so poorly documented, I downloaded the source and
found that it writes its configuration to $EROOT/config/e16keyedit.db.
I found no file named e16keyedit.db on my computer. It wasn't cached
in ~/.enlightenment/cached/ either.

Does anybody know how to undo the e16keyedit configuration?