General questions...

Lo

I've a few burning needs, so if anyone knows the answers - let me know! :D

1) I need a graphical way of searching text files for a string - and getting it to replace it (makes for easy re-configuring of files after a path change) 2) Ubuntu had a little graphical app that loaded upon double clicking DEB files, it let you install them - what is this app? :D 3) I am using the XFCE ubuntu install - does this come with an auto-updater, or do I have to install something to get it to do that?

Cheers!

--
Sincerely...

Steven Maddox