Re: apt-get install synaptic / sources.list

I think the point might have got lost in there:

So can anyone tell me how to add a Sarge repo, and also the Etch one. Yes they ought to be set up already but they aren't and the information is not on any link in Google's first 5 pages. I have looked of debian man, which tells me how to make one from scratch (which is awesome, but not what i want this month), and it either doesn't say what the repository addresses are or it is hidden really really well. Surely the repository addresses should be published on the website?