Re: [Fwd: Trying to figure out a USB wireless stick]

Greg Folkert wrote:
On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 11:23 -0700, Arthur Barlow wrote:
I thought I'd try this list as well. email message attachment (Trying to figure out a USB wireless
stick.eml)

The fact you are running 2.6.17 tells me you are behind on kernel
versions or running Ubuntu Edgy.

Either way, please install Debian Etch or upgrade to the Kernel Etch
released with.

Please confirm either. It you are running Etch, please update to the
latest kernel.

And, when you "forward" a message, it is best to do them inline. Vs
attaching them.
It's true that I'm behind by one kernel version, but is that relevant? Is success contingent on 2.6.18? As I mentioned, I'm running "lenny" or testing.